Embedded OpenGL Graphics Drivers
Embedded OpenGL Libraries and Drivers
ALT Software provides high performance embedded OpenGL drivers for embedded computing platforms that employ hardware accelerated graphics. Tuned to our customers’ specific hardware and software configurations, our drivers surpass Windows desktop commercial OpenGL driver benchmarks by up to 50%. These OpenGL drivers are currently used to drive 3D graphics and to enhance the quality of 2D graphics output in commercial and military aircraft, automotive navigation and infotainment systems, in-car instrument clusters, industrial controls, and medical devices. Our OpenGLdrivers support a variety of system configurations. ALT Software also offers system integration services, comprehensive technical support, and custom configuration support to assist clients with integrating the driver and adding custom functionality when required.
- Operating systems supported: Green Hills INTEGRITY, INTEGRITY-178B, Wind River VxWorks 6.6, VxWorks 653, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Windows Embedded, DDC-I Deos, QNX Neutrino
- CPU & SoC Supported: TI OMAP 3, Intel x86, Freescale PowerPC, ARM
- Graphics processors supported: AMD ATI Radeon family of GPU's, Fujitsu Ruby / Emerald / Carmine / Coral PA / Imagination Technologies POWERVR MBX & SGX
- Hardware accelerated support for OpenGL ES 1.1, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL SC, OpenGL 1.3
- DMA and Programmed I/O (PIO) support
- Variable sync modes and custom resolutions
- Multiple GPU support on a single target system
- RGB Analog, DVI, and LVDS outputs
- Feature-rich video support
- Hardware accelerated BitBlt, 2D and 3D operations for superior performance
Related: The ALT OpenGL Advantage
For more technical specifications, download the: Embedded OpenGL Driver Kits Data Sheet.
Products and Services: An Integrated Approach
ALT's Professional Services group complements and supports our Embedded Graphics Products group. Our custom work for diverse clients with various technological challenges has enabled us to create flexible COTS products and to provide custom embedded hardware and software solutions that overcome some of the most daunting system integration challenges in graphics, video, audio, and networking. We achieve this by drawing upon a large team of in-house professionals with highly specific expertise in diverse areas, and through our industry alliances with leading hardware and software vendors. This powerful combination of in-house expertise and external partnerships enables ALT Software to provide superior quality products and services.